Sunday, August 31, 2014

Ideas for a store

One of my life's dreams is to open a pet store one day. My love for animals, and my desire to help others with their animals would be key in being successful. With my experience in the pet retail world, I have grown to learn much about the field and have developed a mindset of becoming an owner of my very own pet store one day. I've created ideas of how my store could be better than all the others.
Some of those ideas are:

-Really reaching out to customers by the appearance of  our store. Making the animals habitats as realistic as possible. Set a scene for each area that is fitting. Making the place look so good that people will want to come in like it's just a zoo.

-For live feeders and quick buys of animal food, have a "drive-thru" like at a fast food restaurant.

- Have events that keep bringing people back.

- Have a great rewards program that will give back to frequent buyers, and help advertise throughout the area.

The list goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment