Sunday, December 7, 2014

Vinyl

Can you believe today that bands are still releasing albums on vinyl these days? You can. My most favorite bands are all modern bands. How easy it is to just download an album these days, it's just crazy to think they would still make vinyl copies. I love the classic look, and to hear the modern music from a classic sound is awesome. But there's no way I'm sitting down and listening to a whole album from that. I believe the main reason bands make vinyl's these days is for looks. I have almost all of my favorite bands vinyls hanging on my walls. I plan to have every inch of the wall covered in all of my favorite bands vinyls. It's cool to think how all of the modern bands these days still market to the people with the classic feel. I bet half the people who even know what vinyl is doesn't even listen to the bands now these days. CD's are now becoming a thing of the past, but like the vinyl, they will still live on for a while. It will always find it's market out there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment