Sunday, November 23, 2014

No Shave November

Ever wonder if November is a bad month for the companies who sell shaving cream? I mean it's not like you walk around and see every man with a beard, and women with legs full of hair, but I'm pretty sure sells do decrease somewhat during the month. I know I participate in it. It's nice to not have to shave for a long time, and have a valid reason not to. Even though it may not help dramatically, I think shaving cream companies should make advertisements that are comical. Example: Do you really want to go a whole month without a kiss from your wife"? or " Women- Don't you want to be able to tell your leg apart from your husbands?" That would be great to give someone a laugh, and discourage people from participating in not buying their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment